Wednesday, May 1, 2013

For the Love of Mary & Jesus Pieces

May 1st. The month of Mary. I have always loved religious relics, icons and art, so I was delighted when I saw the early 20th Century fleur de lis (French symbol for Mary) tins on the ceiling of my newly acquired shop. These two Italian prints have graced my walls since moving into the space. I sold the Sacred Heart of Mary last week. A tattoo artist had wanted it for ever so long, but couldn't afford it. His beautiful wife came in and purchased it for him as a Father's Day gift. There's a sold sticker on it and if he returns, I'm not going to tell him it's his. Her surprise is safe with me. Young love is wonderful. And, of course, Jesus pieces. I've had several in this shop and they continue to be a good seller. More inspiration. More reasons to believe, have faith and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment